Northfield is found 7 miles South of Birmingham city center, UK, and is a suburb of the city on the A38 main road South to Bristol. The village was mentioned in the Domesday book as Nordfeld. Please leave your comments underneath. Comeback soon & enjoy visit here.

Turves Green Infants School

Not sure what year this was taken 1956 or 1957 - Turves Green Infant School class Christmas photo. I have no idea why we were dressed in nightwear. I'm sitting centre right of girls standing. I remember names like Susan Black, Carol Brain, David Smith and Michael Lock. I don't know who's who except Michael Lock is far left standing. I think the boy sitting far right front row was named Edward. Those were our own pajamas / nightdresses and slippers. Do you recognise yourself? Ann Saunders front row, no.3 . Maxine Stanford (lower fist right) (Jan Waters - May 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment